Mediprene 500M standard series
Mediprene grades are sterilizable with gamma, EtO and steam and representative grades have passed cytotoxicity tests according to ISO 10993-5 and biocompatibility tests according to ISO 10993-4 (Hemolysis), ISO 10993-10 (Intracutaneous Reactivity and Sensitization), ISO 10993-11 (Acute Systemic Toxicity) and USP Class VI. Mediprene TPEs have proven to be a strong alternative as replacement to PVC; they are completely synthetic and latex free thereby minimizing allergy risks.
- Soft-touch grips
- Resealable membranes
- Airway management
- Face masks
- Medical packaging
- Wound care
- Flexibility and elasticity
- 0 Shore A to 58 Shore D
- Translucent grades
- Soft-touch appeal
- Excellent resistance to many fluids used in the healthcare environment
- PVC, silicone & latex free
- Adhesion to PP or PE in 2K applications
- Easy to process with short cycle times
- Sterilizable with autoclave, EtO and Gamma irradiation
- ISO 10993-5 and USP Class VI compliant
- Production site accredited to ISO 9001, 14001 and 13485
The Mediprene Concept
The Mediprene concept does not start and end with the product, it also encompasses how we work. From our Mediprene team, with specialist knowledge of the medical market. Through product development, raw-material selection, regulatory compliance, to production controls, traceability and change management.
Our Mediprene Sales Team...
Key Account Manager - Medical, (DACH, France, BeNeLux) HEXPOL TPE AB
Key Account Manager - Medical, HEXPOL TPE AB
You can also visit our Downloads page for more brochures and information.