TPE compounds for pipe seal applications
Dryflex PS is a range of thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) compounds designed for seals and pipe joints used in waste water applications.
We support our customers by proving the performance of our products via relevant testing and working with industry standards.
The Dryflex PS grades meet the requirements of EN 681-2:2000, the European Standard EN 681-2, Type WT. This testing allows our customers to be confident that the materials meet the necessary requirements for sealing of waste water systems by conforming to recognised industry standards.
The EN 681-2:2000 standard specifies requirements for TPE materials used for moulded seals used in joints of:
- Thermoplastic piping systems for non pressure waste water discharge (intermittent flow up to 95°C) inside buildings
- Thermoplastic piping systems for nonpressure underground drainage and sewerage (continuous flow up to 45°C and intermittent flow up to 95°C)
- Thermoplastic rainwater systems
- Meets the requirements of EN 681-2:2000
- Hardnesses from 50,60 and 70 IRHD
- Easy to colour
- Service temperature range from -50 to 120°C
- Recyclable in closed-loop systems
- Good UV and Ozone resistance
- Suitable for extrusion and injection moulding
- Production waste can easily be reprocessed
Our Dryflex PS expert
Key Account Manager, HEXPOL TPE AB
Key Account Manager TPE, HEXPOL TPE GmbH
Senior Key Account Manager for HEXPOL TPE Ltd
You can also visit our Downloads page for more brochures and information.