A Material Difference in Electrical & Electronics
With an increasingly connected world and growing demand for power and communications infrastructure, the need for safe and durable materials is expanding rapidly. Flame-retardant, conductive and antistatic materials are needed which also allow for appealing design features and easy processing.
From cable sheathing, bedding and insulation to plug tops. Wearable tech to computer peripherals. Mobile protection to power management. Cable cleats to cavity wall sockets. Our materials are designed to meet the highest levels of durability, performance and human safety.
Customised Materials with Safety Assured
All of our polymer compounds can be customised to meet the specific requirements of the end application and the environment it will be used in. Representative grades have been tested according to relevant regulatory standards.
- Halogen free flame retardant grades
- Low smoke
- Low toxicity
- Conductive & antistatic grades
- Weather resistance
- Superior ageing performance
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- UL 94 V0 listed grades, yellow card
- Grades designed to meet international cable standards
- Grades designed to meet LTS3 and LTS 4 in cable applications
- Grades with smoke density testing
READ THE STORY
A One-Stop Shop for Wire & Cable Materials
How can we help? Connect with our international teams