A Material Difference in Consumer
People and planet friendly materials that help add some design flair and soft-touch haptics to consumer products.
We work with designers, convertors and brand owners to develop materials that match application requirements. While also considering how they are produced and what happens at the end of life.
Consumer Application Areas
Toys figures to racing tracks. Outdoor gear, ergonomic bike grips and swimming goggles. Bed slat holders to tool handles. Footwear to sports equipment. Pet care and household goods…we develop customised biobased, TPE and soft polymer materials for the products we all use every day.
Customised Materials with Safety Assured
Our polymer compounds can be customised to meet the specific requirements of the end application and the environment it will be used in. Representative grades have been tested according to relevant regulatory standards.
- Add appeal and design trends with colour and transparency
- Adhesion grades for hard-soft combinations
- TPEs are recyclable in production
- Biobased & biocomposite grades
- Grades with recycled content
- Silky smooth, soft-touch or non-slip surfaces possible
Standards Taken Into Account
- Grades that are compliant with EN 71/3
- Grades that are compliant with Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011
- Grades that are compliant with FDA 21 CFR
- RoHS and and REACH compliant
- PVC grades with phthalate values far below market limits
OUR SUSTAINABILITY JOURNEY
Design for Sustainability
How can we help? Connect with our international teams