A Material Difference in Food & Beverage
Whether it’s keeping your egg warm, your ice cool or your mineral water pure, we’ve developed our materials to keep your food and drink tasting as they should. We do this by carefully selecting the raw materials we use, controlling our operations and processes and with robust product safety testing.
Our growing portfolio of biobased materials can also help you meet sustainability targets.
Food & Beverage Application Areas
Crown corks to aluminium roll-on closures. T-stoppers to sports bottle caps. Food boxes to packaging seals. Knife handles to non-slip surfaces. Ice cube trays to kitchen utensils. Spoons to child drinking cups, bowls and bibs…there are endless possibilities…
Customised Materials with Safety Assured
Our polymer compounds can be customised to meet the specific requirements of the end application and the environment it will be used in. Representative grades have been tested according to relevant regulatory standards.
- Taste free, excellent organoleptic results
- Low migration values
- Recyclable in production
- Biobased grades
- Design possibilities with custom coloured or transparent grades
- Fast and efficient processing
Standards Taken Into Account
- Grades that are compliant with Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011
- Grades that are compliant with FDA 21 CFR
- Further requirements on request
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Grades with approvals from major international beverage companies
How can we help? Connect with our international teams