A Material Difference in Building & Construction
Increasing urbanisation and the desire for improved and sustainable living standards place high demands on the building and construction sectors, as do new design trends, building techniques and technologies.
Our focus on tailoring unique compounds to meet your exacting specifications can help you reduce waste, improve sustainability and increase the longevity of your applications in building and infrastructure projects.
Static and dynamic glazing profiles. Flooring and expansion joints. Weatherstrips, trims and seals. Drinking water and plumbing systems. Pipe seals and hydrophilic water stops. We’ve been developing our materials for the building and construction market for more than 50 years – and continue to be challenged with new applications every day!
Customised Materials with Safety Testing
All of our polymer compounds can be customised to meet the specific requirements of the end application and environment it will be used in. Representative grades have been tested according to relevant regulatory standards.
- Excellent sealing performance
- UV resistance
- Thermal stability
- TPE & TPV materials recyclable in production
- Custom coloured compounds
- Antimicrobial grades
- Fast & efficient processing
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- UL 94 V0 listed grades, yellow card
- Grades designed to meet international glazing standards such as EN45545, BS 7412 Class A or B, RAL-GZ or CSTB
- Grades that have passed German drinking water regulations KTW as well as W270 approval
How would you use it?
How can we help? Connect with our international teams