A Material Difference in Personal Care
The broad field of personal care applications includes many different areas, all with different requirements. Especially in the area of baby care or oral hygiene, strict standards apply. We offer innovative, high-quality TPE and flexible polymer materials that are developed to meet your requirements, be that material hardness, multi-component adhesion, compliance to regulatory standards and, in particular, in the area of skin compatibility.
Personal Care Application Areas
Our TPE and soft polymer materials are used wherever the highest standards of hygiene and skin compatibility are required. Whether in the field of consumer goods such as toothbrushes, razors or deodorant actuators. Orthopaedic applications such as insoles or knee supports. Or in the hygiene sector such as diapers (nappies).
We’ve been developing our materials for the personal care market for more than 50 years – and continue to be challenged with new applications every day!
Customised Materials with Safety Assured
All of our polymer compounds can be customised to meet the specific requirements of the end application and the environment it will be used in. Representative grades have been tested according to relevant regulatory standards.
- Very thin film grades possible with adhesion to woven and non-woven materials
- TPE grades recyclable in production
- Adhesion grades for hard / soft combinations. 2K moulding with polyolefines and technical polymers
- Soft-touch, silky surface finish
- PVC, silicone and latex free grades
Standards Taken Into Account
- Grades that are compliant with Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011
- Grades that are compliant with FDA 21 CFR
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Phthalate values far below market limits
- Grades that are compliant with EN 71/3
- Medical Grade TPEs
- Further regulatory demands can be fulfilled on request, tell us your needs!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
How can we help? Connect with our international teams