TPE for Injection Moulding
We have developed endless formulations to fulfil different properties and application requirements to optimise the finished component.
Grades with improved compression set properties, high temperature resistance or more cost efficient values are an essential part of today’s wide product spectrum.
- Unfilled, semi-filled & filled series
- 30 to 90 Shore A hardnesses
- Translucent, black, natural or coloured compounds are available
- Good adhesion to PP & PE
- High flexibility
- Easy processing via injection moulding
- Good mechanical properties
- Applications with food contact are possible
- Service temperature range from -50°C to 125°C (unstressed)
- Conforms to European directives 2002/95/EC (RoHS) and 2003/11/EC
- Recyclable in closed-loop systems.
- Soft-touch grips and handles
- Sealing and closures for packaging
- Sports equipment
- Toys, Infant care
- Soft-touch areas for packaging
- Sealing for storage boxes
- Tools and hardware
- Automotive components
Dryflex SE: unfilled series
The Dryflex SE unfilled series is a good choice when translucency and scratch resistance are required, or when there are high surface finish requirements. The material allows for easy and secure pigmenting. Unfilled grades have excellent flow and mechanical properties. The low density results in lower weight compared to the filled and semi-filled series. Dryflex SE unfilled compounds are available in hardness from 30 to 90 Shore A in natural and black colours but they can easily be coloured.
Dryflex SE: filled series
Dryflex SE: semi-filled series
Contact Our Experts
Head of TPE China, HEXPOL TPE
TPE Product Manager, HEXPOL TPE North America
Account Manager, HEXPOL TPE AB
Business Development Manager CEE, HEXPOL TPE
Key Account Manager TPE, HEXPOL TPE GmbH
Sales Account Manager, HEXPOL TPE Ltd
Head over to our downloads page for product and processing guides (and lots more useful stuff).