Halogen-Free Flame Retardant TPE
In 2017 we restructured our TPE product brands to create a more cohesive portfolio. For new developments and projects we consolidated the Dryflex and Lifoflex grades under the Dryflex name. For our flame retardant grades, this means that new developments and newly customised grades are called Dryflex FLAM, however a number of our exisiting formulations have UL, automotive, railroad and other certifications and listings, these grades are sold under the Lifoflex FLAM reference.
- Halogen & antimony free grades
- 40 to 90 Shore A hardnesses
- High Flexibility
- Conforms to European directives 2011/65/EU (RoHS) and 2003/11/EC
- Good adhesion to thermoplastics including PP, PE, ABS & PC
- Good mechanical properties
- Available in combination with antistatic or electrical conductivity
- Temperature range from -40°C to 100°C
- Low smoke
FLAM 600 series
FLAM 700 Series
Our Dryflex FLAM expert
Sales TPE, HEXPOL TPE GmbH
You can also visit our Downloads page for more brochures and information.